April 1st does not only mark April Fools day, but also marks the first anniversary for Keal under Vertafore’s ownership. As the leader of the Keal team, I am as excited and more enthusiastic than I was one year ago. Last year, we could only anticipate events, now we are living them.
Over the last 12 months, Keal has strengthened its organizational structure and built a top-grade Management Team.
• Renee Durepos, Senior VP
• Hollie Fitzgerald, VP Client Experience
• Bill Redford, VP Product Development
• Laurent Nadeau, VP Sales, Marketing & Client Solutions
• Pat Durepos, Leader of Keal
Supporting this Management group is a strong team of loyal, dedicated employees.
This structure has allowed us to maintain our focus on Canadian Brokers, our client-centric approach toward our Broker partners, our local decision making ability, and our ever-increasing attention on product innovation.
Allow me to share with you some of our achievements:
- We have increased our headcount and are continuing to recruit in light of the record breaking bookings we are experiencing.
- Keal has invested extensively in our Online Cloud infrastructure; this allows us to not only increase our user capacity but, more importantly, makes the Keal Cloud one of the most modern and secure environments for Brokers.
- The Keal Campus, an education program offering, will be launched shortly. It will provide a real time knowledge-based portal experience for our Broker clients.
- Keal is in the process of joining the Vertafore internal operating systems. This will provide our Team with modern systems and streamlined processes that all integrate together, thus improving efficiency which translates into a faster and better client experience for you, our clients
We have delivered on several new product offerings:
– Keal Mobile, our Mobility application
– Keal eSIGN, our electronic signature module
– The newest version of Keal CAP (releasing in Q2) – our consumer access portal will now feature the following functionalities: Customer and Policy details for both Personal and Commercial, First Notice of Loss reporting, Document sharing and most exciting, Policy Change requests.
- As part of our product infrastructure, Keal now develops new functionality in a dot.net language. We are also introducing VSSO (Vertafore Single Sign On) functionality to bring the ultimate security to our products while maintaining and increasing flexibility for our users.
- The most important and best kept secret for you is our work on Workflows and Sales Management functionalities. We are in the design phase now, and I will assure you that these functionalities will compare to the most sophisticated products out there. More importantly they are an integral part of SIG, the only BMS 100% focused on the way Canadian brokers work.
- Keal is very proud of our renewed KSU (Keal System Users) partnership. All Keal clients from coast to coast are now members of the KSU. This will not only strengthen the organisation but will strengthen the support that both groups provide to our mutual clients.
To all our loyal clients and prospects, I take this opportunity to say Thank You for your support and please join me in celebrating our 1st Keal-Vertafore anniversary. To many more, as great, celebrations throughout the coming years!
Leader of Keal Technology