Sales Executive, Ontario
Keal Technology develops and supports the most exciting broker management systems for insurance and financial services brokers across Canada. Proudly Canadian, nothing makes us happier than when process and function come together to give our clients the edge over their competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive covering the Ontario province. Do you have that special mix of sales, insurance and technology on your resume? If so, we’d like to welcome you home!
Do you fit our culture?
- You are primarily a people person. You engage and make friends with new people with great ease.
- You love technology. You have a special place in your heart for that moment when new tools are used to make life easier.
- Although you’re a sales person, you see yourself as more of a consultant. Your job is to help your clients and future clients find solutions to fit their needs.
- You are driven by results and motivate yourself to reach your goals.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Company matched pension plan
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Financial support for ongoing education
- Annual company-wide weekend retreat
Primary responsibilities include:
- Software and services sales to both prospects and existing clients within assigned territory
- Gaining a clear understanding of prospects/customers’ requirements by maintaining and developing relationships via face-to-face and online meetings, telephone calls and email to enhance customer satisfaction and identify up sell opportunities
- End-to-end sales cycle management, including: identifying opportunities, prospecting, networking, needs assessment, product demonstrations, closing, and monitoring implementation of new sales to ensure success
- Negotiating price, delivery and specifications with internal and external stakeholders
- Advising clients of forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Updating and maintaining CRM to track inquiries, opportunities and win-loss
- Maintain monthly/quarterly call reports based on account management requirements
- Contribute to marketing activities in assigned territory as required (trade shows, industry events, webinars, etc.)
Ideal qualifications include:
- Canadian insurance industry knowledge, specifically independent broker insurance distribution
- Experience in business development, including: relationship management, networking, sales, negotiation, and closing
- Strong selling and closing skills with proven track record of exceeding sales targets in B2B software sales, which should be clearly articulated in your resume
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- A college or university degree
- CAIB and/or working toward CIP a definite asset.
If you are a high energy contributor who is motivated by the synergy of a team environment but also enjoys working independently, while continuously learning, this could be your next career move.
Please apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st, 2017.
Keal Technology thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.