Keal Technology develops and supports the most exciting broker management systems for insurance and financial services brokers across Canada. Proudly Canadian, nothing makes us happier than when process and function come together to give our clients the edge over their competition.
We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of quality, professionalism and competence for the ultimate benefit of our Broker clients.
Do you fit our culture?
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Are self motivated and results driven
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess an aptitude for technology
- Are able to work cross functionally within an organization to achieve objectives
- Have the ability to work both within a team and independently
- Competitive salary
- Company matched pension plan
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Financial support for ongoing, relevant education
We are currently seeking a Product Analyst for our Grand Falls, New Brunswick, or Montreal, Quebec office.
- Perform and document the preliminary analysis of new enhancements/functionalities across all product lines
- Verify business and product requirements related to enhancement requests across all product lines
- Participate in group discussions on new release planning and the development of enhancements across all product lines
- Participate in meetings of the product management team and work with solutions specialists
- Participate in special projects
- Provide support to Beta brokers
- Keep product/release documentation up to date
- Present/demonstrate ‘New Release’ updates to internal staff members
- Participate in the development of ‘Best Practices’
- Learn Keal client demographic and perform market, and competitive analysis to drive product enhancements
- College/Technical Degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough knowledge and competency of MS Office products
- Details Oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to demonstrate products
- Experience in Insurance or Broker management systems an asset
If you are a person with energy and ready to contribute to the company progress and if you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, please do not hesitate to join us so we can help to further your carrier.
Please email us your resume at the following address: email@example.com on or before May 31st 2017.
Keal Technology thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.